Sunday 10 November 2019

Towelling thatch part 2

Well, that was easy. :D Although I was confused, and it was actually the roof to the Blotz building. 

Spray with AP Desert Yellow a couple of times. Doesn't seem to get into the lower layers of the fabric, which is rather handy, so.... job done, I'd say. 


Also updated the studio website with more of my cartography stuff. And for those who haven't seen it, here's my D&D campaign map, drawn with Wonderdraft, exported to 16K px square PNG (all 300MB of it!) and shipped to TinyWargames for printing - it's about 54" square.



1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I think a finer napped cloth would work for smaller scales.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...