Wednesday 13 November 2019

Barrows and bunkers

Anne's out at the dog track, so I've started in on two projects, in the absence of AndyM (so no work on our Salute game).

One is to write the promised article for Nick for this year's Lard magazine - you'll have to wait to read it, but let's just say it involves bunkers :D

The other is to make a barrow for the Dux Brit scenery collection.
Some stones from the car park outside the studio... 
...and some left over blue foam from the Omaha build.
Don't know how much more I'll get done tonight as I'm waiting on the glue drying. Next step is filler, then Sandtex Bitter Chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...