Wednesday 27 November 2019

Wednesday terrain building session

Not a lot to show for this Wednesday, sadly - AndyM, Myk and Grahame came round, and we finished dismantling the show construct from 2013 ready to be rebuilt for Salute 2020. Which left us with a large pile of 50mm grey expanded polystyrene which may get turned into hills at some point.

Most of the order from Wish for the game has arrived, too, so we tested a bit of that, and were happy :D

More than that, you'll have to wait for :D :D

I also painted a river bed on my river boards, ready for a water pour this weekend, if I can find 6' of space on the level workbench.

Oh, and I backed Bad Squiddo's Kickstarter. So should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...