The small corner of my desk dedicated to spray cans has been growing of late, and for good reason - the current stash runs to:
- Matt Black - horses, character figures, sometimes Romans
- Human Flesh (had to buy this on eBay as Army Painter have discontinued it - c'mon, guys!) - Celts/Ancient Britons (man is THIS ever a timesaver!)
- Dragon Red - ECW
- Navy Blue - ECW
- Fur Brown - chariots, artillery (again with the massive timesaver)
- Army Green - WW2 Brits
- Matt White - everything else (I've flirted with the Citadal black and white sprays, but I don't think they cover quite as well, or dry as fast).
- Anti-shine spray - everything!
As I have some Normans and possibly some Parthian cataphracts coming up, I may well invest in the Plate Mail spray as well.
I'm also hearing good things about the AP superglue, of all things, from Trev at Rift, and their brush line. My one gripe is the dip does seem prone to dry up unless you're super careful with the lid of the tin, which means not wiping the brush on the edge, and using subtlety and a hammer to re-close the lid.