Games I want to play:
- Dux Britanniarum. (Ok, hands up who's surprised.) Andy and I will be continuing the Linnius campaign, and with a bit of luck I may actually get to take some territory off him. In addition, we're planning on running a multiplayer campaign for the club.
- I Ain't Been Shot Mum. I'm busy building up forces for the Lardies' Blenneville or Bust campaign, which again I'm hoping to run for interested parties at the club in 2013.
- Napoleon at War: past time I got to play this!
- Anything else Lardy we can scare up the time and figures for at club
- Anything Scrivs and Tom run :)
- Axes 2013 if it's on
- The club WILL be running a successor to Bretwalda: watch this space.
- We'll be running a participation game at Hammerhead again, and we're on the reserve list for Salute
- The club may also be running another event here in Peterborough. Again, watch this space.
- WABGT, if I can raise an army
- WD3's annual Ayton bash, if ditto and I can sell it to the Domestic Authority
Something might happen at Partizan :)Something would have happened at Partizan, but my partner in crime just booked his holiday to clash! :D Watch this space for... hang on, I said that before, didn't I!
- lots of 15mm WW2 US, German and British (in that order)
- lots of 18mm Napoleonics
- lots of terrain!
- A longboat
- More blogging
- I may look at submitting articles for one or other of the wargames mags.
- I have two supplement/scenario ideas for IABSM, and one for Quadrant 13
- Lardy card deck builder web app
- We will (really, really) get Sekret Projekt W off the ground.
Well, if you've got to here, unless you're an amazingly fast reader with lightning fast reactions, it's 2013, and it only remains for me to say thank you for sticking with me through 2012: if you've commented or linked, thank you so much. If all you did is read, I hope you found things to entertain and inform you. And, of course, to wish you the best in the future, and a
Happy New Year!!!!!