Wednesday 17 January 2018

Mill House Studios / Accountability post 17 Jan

Thus proving that no logo design survives contact with the WordPress template. :D

My wargames writer for hire site is now up, and I'll be registering with HMRC as a sole trader (alongside any future full-time developer work) sometime before October.

How's it going to work? Well, the blog will stay here: it's where its always been and I see no reason to move it. The Mill House Studio site exists to gather together and showcase published stuff I've done for magazines etc, and will also include the 3D printing services, web and design work, audio, etc.

Which pretty much sums up today's accountability post, after quite a bit of pondering things through yesterday: I designed a logo and built a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...