Tuesday 12 November 2019

More flannel thatch....

That's the Warbases hut done, barring a slight haircut and maybe a touch of glue, for today's hobby streak. (Interesting question: does writing a battle report count separately from fighting the battle? :D)

It appears you can get two roofs that size (buildings about 3' x '5') out of one cheap Morrisons flannel (£1), and some spray cans and a tube of UHU/Bostik general purpose glue. I'm quite happy with that. I will be interested to try a similar approach but spraying teddybear fur dark brown and then desert yellow. Except I'm all but out of PVA spray :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...