Saturday 16 November 2019

Omaha prep

Fortunately, less of the usual amount of panicked building of extra bits of terrain on Friday, except... I found a pack of Flames of War Czech Hedgehogs kicking around I'd forgotten I'd bought, so they got glued up, given a spray of Halfords black primer and then a quick dusting of rust (AP Fur Brown).

Other than that, I spent an hour and a half setting up the table and not finding four of my very small and easily losable German MG Tobruk gunners (top halves only), which was annoying.

First off, figure out which way round the tables will go. I think it is possible to get an 8'x6' board in the other way, but you'd have to go out one door and in the other to get round it :D 
Next, attempt to remember which way the boards tile. This is NOT as easy as it looks :D
Strew beach with obstacles.
No, more than that :D

Then find all the barbed wire, disentangle it and place,...
Finally, offer silent thanks to the team at the last show for helping put all the figures back in the RIGHT trays. This was SO much easier than it has been previously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...