- sorted through some more bookshelves, added some more D&D books to the for sale post from a couple of days ago;
- worked out a better process for applying my decals to shields (leaving them on sprue and actually using AP sprays and gloss varnish, which I should have done sooner, having mentioned it in a previous post);
- painted 4 more Shieldwolf minis (it's very therapeutic, and I reckon it takes about 30 mins with a mix of Contrast and AP paints once they're primed), one of which for fun has a pair of Fireforge Templar arms as well as the shield;
- looked at domain names for another project;
- did some prep for Monday's Dux Compendium playtest.
Still a Star Wars spoiler free zone (till Monday afternoon)