Sunday 8 December 2019

For sale, post shelf tidy

I've had a bit of a sort out, to try and avoid my large format books shelf becoming two large format books shelves! If you're interested in any of the following, please either DM me on Twitter (@tatm_blog) or drop me an email (fleetfootmike at Gmail). Offers considered, I may be slightly biased towards folks who I can deliver to by hand :D With that in mind, prices do not include postage to your part of the world:
  • Warhammer Gladiator (hardback): £25 (OOP, going for relatively silly money on eBay)
  • God Of Battles (by Jake Thornton, very good fantasy rule set - ask Rob!): £15
  • Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game (hardback): £14
  • Napoleon at War 1st Ed (hardback): £10
  • Napoleon at War 100 Days supplement (softback): £7

1 comment:

  1. Mike, I'll take the Napoleon at war and supplement off your hands if stil available

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...