Saturday 21 December 2019

An evening of Dux prep

Definitely a 'getting my Dux in a row' (yes, I know, I've used that gag before) night - running several play tests over the Christmas period so I'm making sure I have the scenario briefs up to date with the latest edits and a couple of spare figures painted up...

Specifically a cart, some horses to pull it and some tax-collecting revenue in chests to put inside it :D A mix of what I think is an Original Laser Designs cart (but I can't find a receipt to prove it, but I do know it came preassembled), Warbases shire horses (experimenting with Contrast paint - the jury is definitely out on that for horses), and some Mantic Dungeon Saga loot.

Major problem - the cart is rear-heavy with any load in it, so I had to get slightly subtle... it also seems a bit overscale (like the wheels are nearly 6' scale diameter), so I may replace it at some point, but it'll do for now.

Discovery, too - AP Rough Iron is a really gorgeous metallic - it comes out looking like, well - rough iron, with a patina of dirt and the beginnings of rust on it.

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to quack that joke as many times as you like !!!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...