Wednesday 29 June 2016

Miniature wargaming - the Movie

Just finished recording the latest episode of the podcast with Neil. Very interesting chat with Joe from the above project, which is exactly what it says on the tin, namely a serious documentary about gaming. Joe is incredibly passionate about the subject, he is a gamer, and I think it's safe to say that this will not be the usual "laugh at the guys with toy soldiers" effort. 

They are running a Kickstarter, with some very nice rewards, and I commend it to you. It's here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/954318608/miniature-wargaming-the-movie

3 comments:

  1. Obviously I haven't heard your interview yet but I did hear to one Joe did with Jonathon on Wargaming Recon.

    I was slightly put off by the fact that Joe constantly talks about "the industry". I notice that all the people he mentions are either established in or just starting a wargames-related business. Don't now why but I found myself longing for someone to say the word "hobby".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should say, by the way, that I have backed the Kickstarter.

      Delete
  2. Jumped into this Kickstarter & glad to support! Not sure how the missus will enjoy sitting down for an evening to watch a movie about my madness hehe

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...