Friday 28 June 2019

Basing the 95th part 2

I was going to grab some photos of the intermediate stages in this process, but I was having too much fun and I forgot:

Basically the steps were:

  • Apply PVA
  • Dip in sand, allow to dry
  • Wash with AP String Tone
  • Overbrush with Vallejo Green Grey
  • Drybrush with Vallejo Dark Sand
  • Add AP grass tufts
  • Paint the edges and the holes in the sabot bases with Vallejo Green Grey
Done. And not so bad, though I say so myself.

As a side note, both the Valejo paints definitely benefitted from the new paint shaker.  I will definitely produce a video of that later   


1 comment:

  1. I like your basing - simple process, very effective results.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...