Sunday 16 June 2019

That's better...

Trip to Trains4U completed, trader form for show dropped off, Plastic Weld and Revell Contacta acquired. and a bunch more Dark Ages figures assembled.

Apart from the fact that the Revell poly cement does my head in every time I put it down, because I try and put it down on the end opposite the needle....

Also installed another wifi security camera on the outside of the studio, as a couple of undesirables appear to have had a go at the door with a crowbar last night. :(

Little toerags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...