Wednesday 5 June 2019

OML 7 is.... eep... the day after tomorrow...

And I have a band rehearsal tomorrow night which I had almost completely forgotten about.

So, best laid plans of mice and men and all that, tonight was spent tarting up the player handouts for my game, making sure I have all the figures I need (where DID I put the SdKfz 251 variants?), finding the trees, and generally getting organised. Just for once I'd like not to be madly packing the car mid-Friday afternoon.

Small side note on the grass from yesterday - the layering spray is a perfectly good fixative, and despite what I said in the video, no need to seal the end result with PVA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...