Friday 30 August 2019

Prepped and pretty much ready to go...

Flopped into bed around 10pm yesterday having slaved over a hot computer and laser printer for most of the evening. That's a large stack of show guides printed (wishing the laser did double-sided, and seriously considering seeing if I can buy a duplexer for it). as well as various handouts, clipboards for our floor captains/marshals, entry forms and certificates for the painting competition, a layout plan for the venue to set out tables for us....

Managed to sort out a working macro lens for my DSLR, although the one I wanted to bring is still throwing Err-01 ("Communication between the camera and lens is faulty"), which I'll need to look at when I have some spare time.

All I have left to do today is pop into town and pick up two trophies, and tomorrow (once we're back from dropping James off at ACM in Guildford and I have plied Anne with tea) pick up four folding tables, pack the car and stop advance ticket sales.

I might actually get a small amount of non-show hobby time today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...