Tuesday 13 August 2019

Another show business day - ho hum...

I may, though, note that I impressed myself by being a couple of weeks ahead in drawing up an almost-final show floor plan this evening :D (They're "almost-final" because there's no point in my renumbering the tables in order round the rooms more than once (it being a right royal pain in the neck to make sure I haven't missed one), so I'm saving that until just before I typeset the show guide at the end of August!)

Committee meeting tomorrow, but I may actually get back to getting some painting done as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...