Tuesday 27 August 2019

Chef-du-Pont fine tuning, and some photo editing

...and yet more show prep.

By dint of some juggling, and dodging the thunderstorm that he brought with him, AndyM and I managed to load up his car with Stuff For The Show. We also sat down with my draft Chef-du-Pont plan and managed to figure out how to fit it onto 6 of the 4' x 2' boards that just happen to be lying around spare here, while keeping the number of visible joins in terrain (as opposed to flood plain) down to four (with three of those in 2" wide causeways and the fourth hideable with trees!).

Andy claims his part of one of the boards is done (as it's all flood plain) and I just have to paint it :D I think the plan for that is going to be not unlike the beach boards (blending various brown, green and blue sprays), plus several layers of gloss yacht varnish. I'll experiment, as it might be tricky to get that looking right. (Water always is.)

And I've edited the photos I took yesterday for Rob's Free Fire game, and sent them to him. And yes, those are House Lannister guardsmen :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...