Sunday 4 August 2019

Bazookas, mortars and character figures

That's 36 bazooka teams assembled (once I'd found the boxes of left over bits of assault boat companies), 36 4-figure stands of LCVP passengers (found while I was looking for the former), 2 character figures (Capa and Costa) for the US, and 3 50mm mortar teams for the Germans undercoated.

Still pondering whether I'll paint/use them all, but at least they're undercoated, and I have two weeks (including a weekend where Anne's working) to get them to tabletop standard. I'm also out of PSC Field Grey and AP Uniform Grey sprays :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...