Friday 1 March 2019

Well, I've had better days....

A bit more work on the K&K crashed Storch, in which we discover that the Army Painter green and grey I have both dry gloss, despite considerable shaking. Hrmph.

3D printed some sandbags for Hammerhead - came back to a stalled printer and print head absolutely caked in filament, so clearly something wasn't sticking to the bed properly. Looks like that'll be Sunday's job to clean up.

And for those who missed it, the wargames retailer at the bottom of my garden is scaling down business. (This one wasn't news, since Reuben's a mate and I share an office with him. Still, it sucks.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...