Friday 8 March 2019

Some Dark Ages pondering....

The Hobnobs are from last night,
yer honour :D
Got the hobby streak in early this morning over tea before heading out for breakfast, in the shape of a long and interesting chat with Andy Hawes (yes folks, he is still alive) on the subject of Dux Britanniarum's battles, shieldwalls, horses, good and bad 'Arthurian' fiction - I suspect it will continue once we get to the O2 for breakfast.

I have yet more stuff on the Kindle to read now, amusingly by someone I know as friend of a friend, who appears to know quite a bit about horses and saddles in warfare.

1 comment:

  1. Often the most important stage of any process or project: the pre=start cogitation.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...