Thursday 14 March 2019

Another day of Dux...

More good progress on rule clarifications: found a set of interesting questions on Facebook, a couple of which were genuinely unclear in the original rulebook (particularly about Light Cavalry).

Had a fair old think and a trawl through the rulebook and stuff for those. What I and everyone else in the original FB thread agree are sensible interpretations are now in the Rules Clarification section, which has been tidied up and sent out to a couple of folks for a first pass of sanity checking. Which of course guarantees that I'll find a few more real soon.

Also fixed the issue with drop capital M's (see image!) that was annoying me :D (because I'm typing and formatting as I go in Pages, it was really bugging me...)

First pass proofing of the entire Compendium will be to a small group of folks of my choice - when they're all happy I'll be asking for volunteers for a second pass :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...