Friday 29 March 2019

Big Man sabot bases from Supreme Littleness Designs

One last annoying problem for today's game resolved in my lunch break (though I do have a bunch more of these to do for the Omaha Beach game at Salute).

Supreme Littleness Designs' rather nice sabot bases for 1p and 2p (and 20mm and 25mm) based Big Men for TFL games. Nice design - 2mm MDF on top of a greyboard base: easy to put together, quick lick of paint, label, add some grass.

Sorted. Now my players won't be going 'uh, which Big Man was this?'

1 comment:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...