Sunday 10 March 2019

Getting my Dux in a row...

(You have no idea how long I've been wanting to use that pun :D)

Spent the daytime in the O2 Indigo watching various excellent modern country acts (no Parton, Cash or Cline, honest!) and answering Dux rules questions (that man Shaun Randell again) on Twitter (here and onwards).

I'll need to run the answers by Rich (if he can remember) but in general I think I have (with help from Andy) the right answers and they'll go in the Compendium where Derek hasn't already collected the Wisdom of the Mighty Dux :D

Somewhere in that I also passed my 2000th tweet.

Hey. Milestone! Kate! (It's a rule!)


1 comment:

  1. A good pun is all the better for maturing a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...