Wednesday 27 March 2019

Salute Prep


Another day of no photos, for which I apologise.

AndyM and I have been checking out the 8’x6’club Omaha beach boards for Salute. Essentially it’s a 4 by 3 array of 2 ft square boards, in some cases three deep

The task list is as follows:
  1. Paint the edges, because BLUE!!!
  2. Repaint the trenches a better earth colour 
  3. Replace the 4 beach boards themselves as they are badly warped. 
  4. Make the whole thing look less like a nicely kept lawn. :)
  5. Fix the various chips and dents
I’d say we’re a bit over halfway through. The beach boards are done bar some touchup work  Andy’s painted  half the edges, and I’ve tarted up the grass  on half the boards, and all the trenches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...