Thursday 10 October 2013

Chain of Command - Belgian 1940 lists, campaign


An interesting new download for Chain of Command, for those of you with eclectic tastes in forces and figures. Go and visit Lard Island News for the 1940 Belgians list. Definitely interesting - four big sections to a platoon, but no second Senior Leader. and some fun supports - a motorcycle team among others.

If it intrigues you, Warlord do a decent range of 28mm Belgians to draw on.

Also on Lard Island News, my blogging friend Sidney Roundwood is running a Chain of Command campaign using some experimental rules: if narratives in the style of Andy and my Dux Britanniarum campaign are your bag, I recommend you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...