Tuesday 7 May 2019

Another of those mixed hobby days


  • Spraying some 10mm MDF discs as wound markers for the Campaign game (using Don Featherstone's Skirmish Wargaming scenario). Still need to do some scribbling on them with Sharpies, and may respray one side since I don't like the green.
  • Research: more than I expected. Due to being asked a couple of questions, I did a fairly deep dive into a suitable setup for recording in-game war-gaming videos (since I kind of wanted the answers myself as well). I've been peeking a bit at how OnTableTop/Beasts of War do it, and I may write my results up once I've had chance for a play with the kit I have.
  • Placed a Sarissa order for some English pillboxes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...