Wednesday 1 January 2020

Wrapping up the Compendium

Made a good start to 2020 today - went through and reworked all the battle setup rules after the last three playtests, as well as a couple of changes to the Tax Collector and Boar Hunt raids that I missed.

Also had a long discussion via email with Carl and AndyH about some bits of the rules for movement (and specifically formations and facing) which are slightly unclear (judging from the amount of debate we had on Monday!) and merit some notes in the Rules Clarifications Appendix. These are always hard because I'm very conscious when I write or edit that kind of thing to be very precise about the wording I choose, so as not to make things worse!

Also punted the section on Dark Ages dyestuffs to my experts for review and comment, and hopefully some photographic examples.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Mike - I can't wait to see the Compendium once completed. Happy new year, as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...