Friday 19 July 2019

More editing on the iPad

Diagrams done for the coastal raids section - definitely wishing Pages would support the Apple Pencil as a selection tool, as my fat fingers aren’t ideal for picking out the different parts of an arrow with a text box on top :D On the good side, Pixelmator for iPad does support the Pencil, and at £4.99 it’s a pretty useful addition to my iPad editing arsenal for pixel graphics. Just need to find a better vector/diagramming app than the graphics tools in Pages and I can probably ditch the Mac Book on vacations (I even managed to fix some code for the Cricketer’s score feed on the iPad).

Off to Minneapolis tomorrow: don’t know how much I’ll get done, but I do have some background Dux reading loaded up on the Kindle app for the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...