Tuesday 23 July 2019

Back in the UK, Bloody Omaha update

And mostly awake :D I was going to post this last night but I fell asleep :D

Got back in time to discover that our club venue's redecoration (supposedly finished last week) has not been completely to their satisfaction, so all the stuff that got loaded into a van and taken down to the club yesterday had to come back and be unloaded here for an as yet unknown amount of time.

On the good side, got to sit in on the end of Dan demo-ing Battletech, and be reminded how much fun it was. I shall have to play next time he runs a game.

News update - it was decided for me while I was away that we'll be taking Bloody Omaha to The Other Partizan in August, so if you want a chance to play, this will probably be your last one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...