Thursday 8 May 2014

Making a start - 29th Infantry Boat Sections

I'd have made more of a start, but it's hosing it down outside, it's bloomin' cold in the workshop and I don't have an indoor spray booth :D

That painful bit at the start of any 15mm company-scale project - sorting out the box of figures into poses, trying to identify the poses ('Is that a BAR?')...

Anyway, I got most of the stuff on small bases for one box sorted - I'd have done both if I could remember where the second box IS :D
Old style bases, which is not what I expected in the box. And I seem to have accidentally based the bazookas, which I didn't need to do. The extra BARs from Peter Pig turned up today, so I do at least have enough BARs...

2 comments:

  1. So why did I come into this room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you can never have just enough BARs... Excellent stuff, looking forward to seeing them painted up

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...