Thursday 14 April 2016

Gripping Beast's new Romano-British plastics

The 3-ups that had everyone drooling.
AHunt asks, perhaps unwisely for his wallet, on reading yesterday's post, "What are Gripping Beast's Romano-British plastics?" And indeed, it does appear that, while I've drooled over them on Facebook, I haven't mentioned them here.

They're actually listed as late Romans, but... 8 armoured spearmen, 16 unarmored spearmen, 16 unarmored archers in a box. Two boxes will do you a Dux Britanniarum force with plenty of spares, or you could probably work up something from a box of these and a box of the Dark Ages warriors.


The box

7 comments:

  1. Pretty decent looking plastics, size wise hopefully not 'too' big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably reasonable to assume they'll be a match for their Saxon and Dark Ages plastics :D

      Delete
  2. Oh dear.....they do look nice. I could be in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it you or your wallet that's in trouble Ray? ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh crap. My wallet just ran and hid under the couch. I had not seen these. An unwise question indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look very very tasty. I could see pressing them into service as Gondorian auxiliaires for my Dox Gondorum project.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...