First up, the 'must do's:
- The club "29th, Let's Go Large" IABSM campaign (see the TFL 2014 Xmas Special)
- lots of 4Ground 15mm build/paint
- two sections of German infantry, a couple of Pak38s.
- several Sherman M4A1s
- possibly a Marder III or two
- The Chef-du-Pont project (June)
- Terrain build
- Creamery scratch build
- lots of 4Ground 15mm build/paint (which I need anyway for the above!)
- Château (probably Sarissa)
- 4 platoons US paras + support
- The club game for Salute (if we make it off the reserve list) and other shows
- ... that's a secret, but AndyM and I will be busy :D
And then the 'things I'd like to do if I have time':
- Start painting some of my Perry WOTR figures
- Continue (haha) painting my Napoleon @ War stash
- Paint the early war Fallschirmjäger for a CoC Home Guard campaign later in the year.
- Paint SOMETHING from one of the three Mantic Kickstarters :D
- Finish off the odds and sods for Bloody Omaha so it's all neat and pristine for next time we get it out
Not involving lead. plastic, MDF or craft foam:
- Rearrange and tidy the workshop and storeroom
- Write :D
- Run a wargames show!