Since I now have a large studio space that isn't being used by PE2Collectables, and Reuben left me four bookcases, I've done a bit of moving:
- Because I'm running out of shelf space in the music room (and anyway, I'd rather that shelf space had musical and 3D printer kit on it);
- Because I need shelf space for some scenery bits;
- Because I'm fed up of clearing the kitchen table or half the dining room to play board games;
- Because my military history books are currently upstairs (about 3 shelves worth still to move), and
- I've committed to doing some IABSM and Dux videos (if TFL don't beat me to it), for which a decent uncluttered table area with space around it for camera tripods, with a suitably nice backdrop, wouldn't hurt.