I got several goodies (including a slightly-ahead-of-time iPad mini). but I'm feeling charitable, so I'm going to run a special one-off Mike's 50th Birthday Prize Draw. The rules are as follows:
- You get one entry if you comment on this post;
- You get one bonus entry if you pimp this post on your blog, and link to that on this post;
- Special honour bonuses - please declare if either of these apply to you when you comment (I trust you to be honourable, though I may check your blog if you have one if you win :D :D):
- You get a bonus entry if you play Bolt Action;
- You get a bonus entry if you don't currently own or play any Too Fat Lardies rules.
- You may get a bonus entry, at my discretion, for publicising this someplace particularly audacious or clever, as long as you manage not to annoy people doing it :D
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 UK time Sunday 18th August (two weeks time). Draw will be made early Monday 19th (using random.org) to allow you to get your order in at pre-order rates for the bundles;
- I would appreciate if the winner made their victory public.
The prize is a £25 gift voucher with Too Fat Lardies, which will get you the basic Chain of Command rules-only bundle plus (most of) postage, or the tablet/PDF edition and some bits bundle, or you can add to it to get one of the other bundles.
Why am I doing this?
Because I think Chain of Command is going to be one of the best WW2 platoon-level rulesets ever, because I want to spread the word as much as possible, and because I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is.
Have at it, and the best of luck.