Thursday 21 April 2016

Longer term plans for SP2

Not for a while since I do have this Dux Brit compendium to finish.... But:

One thought is definitely 1812 French and Russians from the retreat from Moscow. I've always wanted to build a set of snow scenery tiles, and the  new terrain pack for Watlord by War World Scenics is giving me ideas....

Also, we've just booked two weeks vacation in Williamsburg Virginia in July. If that doesn't cause me to come home wanting to build an AWI force, I shall be very surprised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...