Friday 11 April 2014

Ready for Salute...

At last: final laminated stack of paperwork on the kitchen side. Ready to go. Time for bed.

I'd like to sing the praises of three things without which, etc...

First up, one of the Five Andys, Andy Miller - for unstinting work painting about 40 window frames, windows and doors on various Warbases buildings today. Awesome job, and he has a much steadier hand than I do, so I'm very glad he accepted the task while I got on with (28mm scale) gardening and building a lych gate.

Second, my big Brother A3 inkjet. Compared to my previous printer, having a printer you know won't mess you about at 10pm when you have to be in the car at 6.30 the following morning, is a jewel beyond price when you're creating handouts and reference sheets (and posters, though not today) to a deadline. And it runs beautifully on third party ink at 1/4 the cost of Brother's.

And lastly the club laminator. Every club should have one. Ours is small, easily portable, heats up in a couple of minutes, never produces curled pages, and I've never had it fail. Again, exactly what you want when you're working to a deadline!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...