Tuesday 22 April 2014

Imagi-nations campaign

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm off up to Ayton the weekend after next for a weekend of old school shot, steel and sword :D All done bar painting the horses, and ordering some Renedra 60x45mm bases to stick them too. (As these will only be used with Shot, Steel and Stone, I'm quite happy to base them in a non-standard, non-WABby way :D)

If you want to keep track of what's afoot, as well as watching here, you can enjoy the GM's (Henry Hyde of Battlegames/MW fame) public accounts of events in the warm-up map campaign via the pages of the Pescadrix Sun on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...