Friday 13 May 2016

Brief eye update

Those following my grousing on the Meeples and Miniatures podcast will know I still have an eye problem, and those following on Facebook will note I've been off to Hull for the day for round... um... about 10... of visiting various members of the medial profession to stick various tests and chemicals in my right eye.

Short summary - very unexpected next step, and I'm seeing better than I have for a while: still not perfect, and the seeing better is actually an accidental side effect of the treatment :D More details on FB if you follow me, but that's it for posting today as I do have a mild eyestrain headache, and something in my eye (namely a soft 4-week continuous wear contact lens!)

3 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ! That sounds awful. I was not aware of it. Anything to do with eyes is really vile. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck sir. Hope the eye heals gently and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself and best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...