Friday 27 May 2016

4Track Models

I hadn't spotted these when they first appeared, but the folks from 4Ground have been busy putting their considerable talents at making MDF not look like MDF to use making model railway buildings in 00 (20mm) and N (10mm) scale. If you game in either scale, I'd suggest a look at 4Track Models, particularly for those of you doing VBCW, because they're REALLY nice, especially the 'Station Road' range and the industrial buildings.

Me, I'm hoping they do the range in 28mm as well - join me in asking on their Facebook page if you agree!

3 comments:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...