With that in mind, here are four Chain of Command rules we used to get embarrassingly wrong:
- Deployment (4.3.1): on a one, you may only deploy an independent team, not a fire team that's part of a section (unless it's a Scout team). This is different from activation.
- Removing Shock (4.5.3): you may only remove Shock from a team your leader is not attached to if it's not in LOS of an enemy unit.
- Overwatch (4.5.2): Overwatch:
- is an activation (no moving and then going on Overwatch!);
- is something you do to a team, not a section.
- At the Double (7.1): it's one Shock per team, not per section.
[N.B. CoC QRS now at v1.2, some minor typos fixed and a small change to the 'Useful References' table]