Thursday 24 January 2013

Sedition Wars: Battle For Alabaster - initial unboxing

My swag (:D) from the Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster Kickstarter arrived yesterday. They should have arrived the day before, but I wasn't in, and the UPS guy (who clearly HAS taken the hint (or, alternatively, heeded a rollocking from his boss)) left a card. I got the delivery redirected to work, and here they are.

As I have piles of historical stuff to paint for Curt's painting challenge, terrain work coming out of my ears, and a small quantity of Judge Dredd minis that also arrived, I'm resisting the temptation to do anything more than open the box, cursorily check the contents and put it aside for now. I will note that the components DO look very nice and well made :D

Without further ado:
The box :D
The box inside the box. There's another
box under it with the Kickstarter extras
in it
Rulebook, which I probably will take out for a read :D
Counters, and a large stack of gameboards
underneath.
Actual box contents - lots of counters,
shedloads of minis, dice, cards, tokens.
Board game paradise.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy, it's nice when the postman delivers

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, mine still haven't been shipped. :-( Are there any signs of the production quality issues that have been reported by a handful of Kickstarter backers?

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...