Monday 7 January 2013

Painting Challenge - more US Infantry

I thought I was done with these for the previous post, but it appears that I'd missed some essentials for Blenneville or Bust that needed painting up from the various boxes... namely:

  • 3 mortar teams (still need another 3 from somewhere)
  • 4 M1919 .30 cal MMG teams
  • 4 M1917A1 .30 cal MMG teams
  • 2 FOOs
  • 3 snipers
  • several command bases
I probably still have some recon troops to do, as well, and that's certainly enough to run the second scenario from the IABSM rulebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...