Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hammerhead 2013

We will be taking a game to Hammerhead this year, once again. It'll be another of our quirky, cheap-as-chips, rules-on-a-single-sheet-of-A4, fun participation games with a twist...

Unfortunately, that's all I can tell you about it, as on directions from the President of the United States, your mission will be most secret and classif

...NO CARRIER

14£$%^&*i@£$% 10022013 10022103 agent kelham 10022013 | target location 36.10.30N115.8.11W | unusual military activity observed | photograph in dropbox 1762764 + hammerhead + ISO/IEC 10918-1 | kelham out £$%^%$%&&^% 
ATDT+1866335ARMY

Hrm. Sorry about that. I've been having some server problems. Dunno where that came from.

Anyway - hope to see folks at Hammerhead - look for the game (you should find it quite hard to miss!) and I'll be around in a blue club polo shirt.



2 comments:

  1. Do I have to sign the Official Secrets Act after reading this? My father was MI-6 so I think I have sufficient clearance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...