Tuesday 8 January 2013

Kickstarter watch - Kingdom Death

And if you thought the last couple were mental...

I resisted the Reaper Kickstarter, though I admit to being very tempted, and also Dreadball, for which I was even MORE tempted. I didn't resist Kingdom Death, partly because I run a very occasional rather strange (to say the least) multiversal RPG, for which it will be a rather interesting source of ideas and miniatures. Also it looks like a rather cool game in its own right. The Kickstarter passed $2M, which is pretty unbelievable.

I am reminded by this (and a couple of recent emails from Kickstarter) that my other 2013 painting job is going to be the Sedition Wars stuff when it arrives. However, that'll have to wait until after the Analogue Hobbies contest ends, 'cause there's no way they count as historical miniatures :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...