Saturday 7 September 2013

Meeples and Miniatures episode 112

...is now out. In which Neil and t'other Mike discuss Battlegroup: Overlord, and then Neil and I discuss the bits of Chain of Command that Neil hadn't covered before: the scenarios and lists, and the actual book. We wrap up with a three-cornered discussion on WW2 rules generally.

Thoughts? Well - I need to slow down, and turn my mic up :D Other than that, it was a blast. Next time I'm on (which might not be episode 113), it'll be... something that isn't Chain of Command :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...