Wednesday 25 September 2013

Carve Out A Kingdom - reminder - Nov 24 2013

Just got back from a planning meeting for our WAB tournament on Nov 24th here at the club.


You can find more details in the previous posts, and a signup form here. The list of Army lists to choose from is here. There will be fun, inter- and intra-faction strife, prizes, and a charity dice off in aid of Combat Stress.

And if anyone wants Grahame, Andy and I to work out and create the branding and materials for a tournament for your club, like Carve Out A Kingdom or our very successful Bretwalda campaign day? Leave us a comment here and we'll be in touch :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I wish I could get in the number of games you manage.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...