Tuesday 24 September 2019

Research listening


Been stuck on public transport for about four hours today, so I managed to start off on one of the books I’ve been saving for Secret Project S ( come on, let’s face it, given the letter and the title of the book it should be pretty obvious). Leo McKinstry’s “Operation Sealion”.

I’m a few chapters in and there is a lot of interesting background concerning such things as the formation of the LDV, and the fate of German sympathisers in 1940 Britain....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...