Friday 6 September 2019

More 4Ground 15mm

I've repainted the semi- I built yesterday, as I threatened to :D Looks better, IMO.

Also, interesting note - it looks to me as though the Sarissa building (which I also painted) is a hair larger scale...

Since I was on a roll, I got another kit out of the box - this time, a terrace. I did a little pre-emptive painting of the inner frames (so I get white window frames without having to squeeze a brush in the opening, and also did a bit of pre-painting on the walls.

The basic box was pretty much like the semi, but the roof (being in three distinct sections, was a bit of a swine, as several of the supports are only held in edge on by a couple of pins. Not brilliant, but workable. Also the dormers are fiddly as heck :D

Still got the sills to do tomorrow, and the roof paint and some touch up paintwork, but otherwise done.

1 comment:

  1. That's definitely an improvement to the paintjob on those buildings :)

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...