Sunday 29 September 2019

Another Appendix crossed off.

That's the how to work through a campaign month section done for the Compendium, bar a couple of things to do with civil war and regicide I need to sanity check.

Everything neatly gathered in two pages with page references. Quite fun tracking down what happens when in the month :D

A small note: as I'm tracking references through three books, I've adopted the following convention. Page references within the main text (and the Index) will be tagged as follows:

  •  D## - Dux Britanniarum
  •  R##  - Dux Raiders
  •  C##  - the Compendium



No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...